Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend planning...

Here it is another weekend and as usual, I have a long list of things I should do this weekend.  On that list are things like cleaning off my desks, getting some bath fizzies made, scooping litterboxes, grocery shopping and other chores that need to get done as well as some possible fun outings like going to Penzey's and seeing if I can scoot over to the LUSH party at The Galleria sometime between 1:00 and 4:00 tomorrow afternoon.  Believe me, easier said than done.

I also need to get sleep, write words for my NaNo Novel, clip coupons and get ready for the week ahead. I also need to catch up on my e-mails and things in my reader and see if I have time to enter any of the many awesome giveaways that are happening out in the blogosphere.

Now, though, I need to get some writing done and then I should go to sleep.  (I just noticed I need to vacuum the office, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment