Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clipping... and clipping... and clipping...

I found out a couple of my co-workers normally just throw away the coupons from their Sunday Paper so I asked if they would mind bringing them to me.  I have a big pile of coupons I will potentially use and a big pile that I will never use. Like diapers. Because I will commit hari kari before I ever need to use a diaper again (Depends Undergarments as an oldster notwithstanding).  And dog food. Because I don't own a dog and probably never will (it could happen, but I really envision myself more a crazy cat lady).

So, now I need to figure out what to do with all the coupons I don't/won't use.  I don't want to throw them away, I am sure SOMEONE would want them but I'm a little vague on how to get them to people who would use them...

So, that's my dilemma tonight.  That and contemplating Monday.  It's not that I dislike my job, I just dislike the whole "getting up Monday morning" aspect of it.  Once I'm there, it's fine, but having to get up, shower and somehow resemble a human being is sometimes more than I can fathom on a Sunday Night.

Today did not go as planned. I think that's partially because the day was grey and depressing and partially because I was just altogether unmotivated.  I did get some vacuuming done and for the most part, things look pretty good.  I got 1802 more words written for my NaNo novel.

Sometimes good has to be good enough, right?

1 comment:

  1. I know people that send them to the military, since they can use expired coupons. Thanks for the follow, following you back :)

    ReplyDelete