Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sleep is for the weak

I got home about 10:45 last night.  By the time I had done everything that needed to be done it was about 12:30AM and I just couldn't justify staying up longer to make a blog post.  So, there may be two today to make up for not posting last night.  As it is, I've had about 4 and a half hours of sleep which is about half of what I need to be functional and am sucking down coffee as if my life depended on it both because it is caffeinated and because it is warm.

I have another writing thing to go to tonight which may get rearranged/abandoned because my flatmate, who is an OTR trucker, is coming into town for a few days tonight and I drive the one vehicle that we have betwixt us so I will probably end up having to pick him up.  Not a big deal and to be honest I am glad that it is tonight rather than tomorrow night because there is a blogger gathering tomorrow night which is very close to my office and there's no way I could get down to pick him up and make the blogger gathering.  I am fairly certain that being alone all day and all evening tomorrow will not be an issue for my flatmate who has been co-driving with a man who WOULD NOT SHUT UP!  Plus he was yammering on about politics and it was driving FMate nuts.

Ok, I have work to do so I am going to go and drink more coffee work very hard. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment