Sunday, November 6, 2011

Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?

Ok, I know it's some time after midnight but the time change thing always messes with my head and I don't know what time it is anymore.   What I do know is that I am tired.

Also, I have been looking at all of these "blog hops" and the like and they all say you should have a "family friendly" blog and while I know what they mean, I really don't think this blog counts because it's not a mommy blog and I think I've probably cussed more than once and I don't limit my topics so there could be something here to offend someone (like my Halloween post...)  But I want to build traffic so I guess I need to find the raunchy blogs that do blog hops or something.  Where are the "blog hops that allow the occasional F-bomb"?

Can you tell I'm not getting enough sleep? Because I'm not.  Just the fact that I'm up at some point after midnight should be an indication of how little sleep I am getting.

Does it count if my family wouldn't be offended by what I post here? Even though they don't know (and don't care) that I blog?

Can someone please come and read me a bedtime story?

No comments:

Post a Comment