Saturday, November 26, 2011

Clipping

I have coupons I should be clipping.  I am trying to figure out the best place to do it.  I think that "in the room that does not have the cat who wants to cuddle all the time" is probably my best bet.  It is difficult to clip coupons with a cat whapping you in the face with her tail.  It's not IMPOSSIBLE but it is difficult.

I have some other things I need to get done today. I need to get another load of clothes washed.  I should probably load up the dishwasher. I need to get some writing done. I have a number of blogs to read. I should clean out the fridge and take out the trash, too. But I won't if it continues raining.  We need the rain, so I am not at all upset that it's raining, I just don't want to be schlepping trash in the rain.  I should probably run the vacuum cleaner, too! (You envy my exciting life, don't you?)

I also need to work on some stuff for my online store.  I'd love to do that now, but somehow don't think my neighbors would appreciate the noise of me chopping and using the mixer at this time of the morning.  Still, the thought of revenge for their 2AM arguing is a temptation.

I had some of my Teavana tea.  It was quite tasty and I need to remember more often that I have tea I should be drinking.  I am probably not killing all of the oxidants and so should probably get with the program.  Being an oxidant killer is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment