Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So tired...

I finished another 1744 NaNoWriMo words today.  I'm pushing myself and I can feel it (not writing-wise but in the sleep deprivation department).  I have so much to do and I just can't let ANY of it drop.  I've started NaNoWriMo and am determined not to drop out. But I'm tired. So very, very tired,

Today I got up at the usual "Are you kidding me" o'clock, worked all day, came home and fed the chinchilla, went back out to a NaNo "write-in", wrote 1744 words and socialized a little, came home, fed Girl Cat her gooshy food, cuddled with Girl Cat and read email and all the social media I'd missed whilst writing and now here it is, 10 minutes to midnight and I'm blogging because I would feel guilty if I didn't.

Up side... at the moment I have nothing scheduled outside of the apartment for the rest of the week after work.  Down side, it's hard to write a novel when you are cuddling a cat who insists that you give up an entire arm for her.  I have a full agenda this weekend, too (no social stuff planned. At least not at the moment).

We are expecting a cold snap here tonight/tomorrow. Should be ok after that.

Ok, my eyes are closing even while I am typing, It is OBVIOUSLY way past bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment