Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oops!

So, I re-read the invitation I got to the blogger gathering and realized that it is scheduled for NEXT Thurday and not tonight.   It's a good thing I looked now and not right before I was supposed to go because I would have stayed late at work tonight for no good reason. It'll be a bit more inconvenient next Thursday because instead of work, I have a class but it means that I will be out plenty early so will be able to get back to the event without a problem.  I sortve wish I had someone to meet for dinner beforehand, but I guess I will have to either wait until I get home after the event or find somewhere that I won't feel too awkward about eating alone.

I am tired again today because I didn't get to bed at a decent hour again last night but at least I got my NaNo writing done.  It's a tradeoff.

Well, I'd better get back to getting things done.  At least I have a shot at getting to bed somewhat on time tonight. So.... yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment