Sunday, November 27, 2011

Was it really a long weekend?

I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday again and it's back to the rat race.  The days have flown by and I've not accomplished nearly as much as I wanted to and now here we are on the eve of another workweek.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my job and the people I work for/with.  It's just that there was so much I was planning to get done and the days just slipped by.  I think, though, that this is the last busy week I will have as NaNoWriMo will wrap up and then I won't be writing a novel on top of all the other things I do. And yet... something tells me that maybe I will still be doing some writing. At least on Tuesday nights.  Which will be good for me.  If nothing else, maybe I can use Tuesday Night writing time to make sure that I write at least ONE entry a week in each of my blogs.

I can also use Tuesday Night Writing Time to write YELP reviews.

I clipped a HUGE stack of coupons over the weekend.  Now I will be thinking about what to do with those coupons I don't use (I don't buy diapers, for instance).  I mean, I have BEEN thinking about it, I just haven't come up with a good solution yet.

Since I have a few more things to do to get ready for the week to come, I'm going to duck out of here for now.  Have a fabulous week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment