I am not the sort of person who makes New Years Resolutions because I am keenly aware of my total lack of self-discipline. However, I thought that I would take a stab at some blog-related resolutions (especially now that I once again have internet!) These are actually more like "things I'd like to do" than actual "resolutions"...
1. Make an effort to comment on other people's blogs more.
2. Try to visit new blogs, there are so many out there that I haven't seen yet!
3. Participate in more blog hops.
4. Actually participate in one or more multi-blog giveaways.
5. Not get 100+ things to read in my reader, get frustrated, hit "mark all as read" and then feel guilty.
All very do-able and things I should be doing regardless of whether it is a New Year. I want to increase my traffic/readership this year and maybe move a spot or two on some of the blog rankings.
Apparently Adgitize is going under, AdSense has me on their "naughty" list and I need some ideas... So, that's another thing I will be looking into this year.
But now, I'm off to romp around on the internet some more. Since I can do that now!! Yay for Internet at Home!!