Saturday, December 31, 2011

Borrowed Internet

I went without internet all day yesterday (Friday) and I couldn't do it a second day, so I came out to Starbucks for some Internet and caffeine.  I suppose I should head home soon as I don't want to be out and about once all the drunken revelers hit the road.  But that means the end of my internet until tomorrow (and the tech had BETTER fix my internet tomorrow!)

I worked on the Closet from H3LL yesterday and made quite a bit of progress even though if you looked at my bedroom now you might not think so. Trust me, it is better than it was.

I am pretty blue about spending New Year's Eve alone as I am a firm believer that how you spend NYE sets the tone for the year.  I will, however, make the best of it and look forward to bigger and better things in 2012.  I refuse to buy into 2012 being "the end of the world"... I will, however, do my best to make the most of the time this year gives me.

Weird thing... before I came out today, I totally changed clothes and actually looked in the mirror.  That is not "normal" for me, but I have decided that I need to be more conscious of things like that.  I need to not settle for "good enough"...

Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve, y'all. Hopefully, I will be writing from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment