Thursday, January 12, 2012

On the run...


Things have been crazy busy this week. I’ve been doing several blog-related things but haven’t gotten here to update because of all of the non-blog things I have going on right now.   Case in point, tonight I am going to the Dallas Museum of Art.  High time I got some culture! *grin

Honestly, though, that’s part of the beauty of moving somewhere new.  You get to explore all of the venues your new locale has to offer. And yes, I’ve been here for almost 3 years now but it’s only really been the last three or four months that I have ventured much outside of my routine.  There are a number of reasons for this but suffice it to say that I am having a good time getting to try new things and go new places.

I have some projects for this weekend and a three mile long “to-do” list.  My reader is stuffed full and I volunteered to read and review a book for an author I know.

But on my to-do list is getting things done here and on my other blog.  So, there is more to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment