Monday, January 23, 2012

Quiet Busy Week

Last week I was very busy doing things outside the home. This week I will be very busy (after tomorrow night, when I'm going out) week in getting things done.   I have a number of projects I need to get around to and will need to get things wrapped up before the end of the month, so it'll be busy. Plus, I am taking a class on Friday so I have to cram 5 days of work into four days this week.

But, the class is on Project Management which will be good from a professional standpoint but I am also hoping to learn some things that will help me in my day-to-day life.

I have a number of things I will be posting about here. Things I have been doing lately, a couple of reviews and a look at something coming up in February.

But tonight, it's 2 and a half hours past bedtime so I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment