Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another Wild Saturday Night

I've been working on the Closet Project today and went out to the apartment office and paid the utility bill after having to excavate my checkbook from the bag of stuff I'd gotten sick of looking at...

I ended up in a bit of a quandry as I really had nothing much in the house to eat tonight but I was hungry but I had no desire to get dressed and go outside and get in the car, warm the car up, drive somewhere and get food. I didn't even run to the post office today, which I should have and I JUST realized that Monday is a holiday so I will have to take care of that errand at lunch on Tuesday and then I have plans for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday evenings this week. (I need to check my calendar to be sure that that is true, but I think it is... and if that's so, it's going to be a completely crazy week and I'd better kick a$$ on the Closet Project because I need to have at least part of it done before POSSLQ is home next and wants to actually sleep in his bed which is still buried in stuff from the Closet.  But... I am making progress so I think I can pull it off.

I have a bunch of coupons I need to clip which means I probably won't go grocery shopping until Monday, so then I will be out every freakin' night for the next week and that's insane.  How do people with social lives ever get anything done? I mean, I don't even do that much and have trouble making it through my email inbox and reader every day and housework falls to the wayside.

One of these days I'll get my act together, the Closet Project will be done and something that passes for normalcy will come along.  Now I'm off to the livingroom to work on a project out there!  Goodnight Internetz!

No comments:

Post a Comment