Monday, January 2, 2012

Some things never change...

I meant to be in bed by 10PM.  It's 10:20PM now and I am figuring I'll be up until at least 11 with all that I have left to do before bedtime.  BUT, it will help me be less rushed in the morning so it's not a TOTAL loss.  Of course, I will be more tired in the morning from having stayed up late, so I guess it's a balancing act at this point.

As has become typical, this week will be busy on Tuesday and Thursday. And tomorrow should be interesting as I am trying to turn over a new leaf and start looking/acting more professional at work.  This is not their mandate, it is just something I feel I should do.  It's been all too easy to be too casual and too familiar and if I ever want to be taken seriously, I have to think about putting my best foot forward (which reminds me that I did NOT get the footwear I wanted to get this weekend... guess I will make do with what I have until I have the chance to do something about it).

I am also looking at putting some new adverts on the blog...Adgitize is going under and I am researching what I can do to fill that gap.

Hope 2012 has been good to you thusfar!

No comments:

Post a Comment