Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Local Bees

This post was actually sparked by comments on my last post (re:allergies).  I need to get my hands on some local honey to counteract my allergies. Except, I'm not sure that the bees in my neighborhood are currently employed in honey production. I rather think they may have been either downsized or outsourced due to the fact that they were totally MIA when it came to fertilizing my tomatoes this year and if you've ever tried to hand-pollinate tomatoes you know that if you think about the fact that you are manually aiding reproduction you probably feel a little used and/or dirty afterwards.  Maybe it's just me?

I am also beginning to think that my trashbags multiply while I sleep at night because no matter how much trash I take out, there always seems to be more to go out in the morning.

I am going to try to get to bed before 11PM tonight.  So far this week, I've made it by 11:30 which isn't good when 5:30 insists on being so early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment