Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Weekend

Halloween is my favorite holiday, which is a little weird since I am not a huge fan of children but the part of Halloween that most kids are interested in (free candy) is not why I love Halloween.  I love the whole costume thing... getting to be someone else (if only in appearance) for a while.

This weekend is going to be busy.  I have to finish getting the bedroom cleaned up. I need to run the vacuum, clean up the kitchen (including cleaning out the fridge) which will mean I'll have to take trash out.  I am debating whether to clean out the car this weekend or next weekend and Sunday is the NaNoWriMo kickoff.  PLUS, I need to start getting the product together for my online store so I can (maybe) get some holiday sales.

I'm also renegotiating my lease where I live and working on getting coupons together for my grocery shopping. I am still pretty new to the coupon thing so it probably takes me way longer than it should to find, print and clip coupons.

Tonight, though, it's time for nice, warm bath then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment