Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Feasting

So, the POSSLQ is home from his latest business trip.  While out on the road, Thanksgiving happened and the next trip out on the road will include Christmas.  This means there are two feasts to be made up for. When I'm home alone, I seldom cook much beyond what can be microwaved.  There just doesn't seem to be a point to cooking when I'm the only one who is going to eat it and I don't want to be eating leftover whatever for days after the original meal.  I know, picky picky.  So, when I can get a good meal, I am happy to have it.  Plus, the POSSLQ is a far better cook than I am and meals I don't have to cook taste better to me.

It's really late and I should be in bed by now.  I feel bad that the apartment is sortve a mess and I should probably do some cleaning tomorrow.  I mean, it's not FILTHY or anything, it's just not as nice as I would like for it to be. 

So, there will be grocery shopping to do and feast prepping and some cleaning and whatever else I can stuff into the day assuming that I get to bed soon now so I actually get up at something before the crack of noon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment