Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stuffed!

Went grocery shopping today and the cashier forgot the coupons. I HATE it when that happens because then you have to go to Customer Service and wait for the person returning individual grains of rice (ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but it FEELS that way).  It was not one of my better couponing days plus I was kicking myself for having missed going shopping YESTERDAY when I could have gotten a $10 gift card.  *sigh

Anyhow, dinner tonight was make-up Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas Christmas dinner because the POSSLQ was out of town for Thanksgiving and will be gone again for Xmas. *sigh   So, we had roast pork, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and because we hadn't had NEARLY enough carbs (/sarcasm) we had mini cupcakes for dessert because some evil sample guy at Target was handing out samples and the stupid "hot chocolate" flavor mini cupcakes were to-die-for delicious.  And it's probably going to take me weeks to work off this single dinner, but it was TASTY and the only reason I am still up blogging is that I wanted to give it SOME time to digest and not put it DIRECTLY to storage on my hips!

But, I have to work in the morning, so I should probably go to bed. Any tips for helping the cashier remember the coupons? (Yes, I am STILL annoyed about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment