Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jumping into June

June is going to be a very busy month.  Most of that will come from preparing for and executing the whole wedding thing.  I have the clothing and accessories for the wedding, so no worries there (I don't have footwear but I have something that would be marginally acceptable that will just have to do).

I am also trying some new things.  I'm naturally pale. Like, almost translucently pale.  I don't tolerate sun well (I'm allergic to sunlight, actually) and was thinking that, for the wedding, maybe "deathly pale" was not such a good look.  That being said, I have no desire to become "Oompa Loompa" orange, either.  I'll let you know more as my experimenting continues.

I should have been in bed a couple of hours ago. However, the panic about everything I have to do this month plus panic about traveling has kicked in.  I didn't accomplish nearly enough this weekend but I did get a few things done.  At this point, it will be painful to get up in the morning and try to function. But I have no choice.  Additionally, the bosslady won't be in the office tomorrow so things will be extra chaotic.

Ok, I need to get off to bed now. Goodnight! Have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment