Monday, April 2, 2012

Moving Right Along

In the end, I decided that growing as a writer is more important than my personal feelings about having things change and not being sure if the change was a change for the better.  March actually ended up being a month that carried a great deal of change for me.  It doesn't seem to be bad change, just things that needed to happen/be dealt with.

April will be (hopefully) about growth. Not in a physical way (again, hopefully) but I got things done that will allow me to focus/refocus on other things I have wanted/needed to do.  I have a long weekend coming up, which I hope will allow me to finish up some last little bits of old projects and move along new projects.  I've tried in the past to come up with a blog posting schedule and have found that it just doesn't really work for me. I haven't been able to harness my muse and discipline myself to blog on any given day.  That being said, I do write every day at 750Words.com but it is seldom anything I would post in any of my blogs and more an exercise on being disciplined to get SOMETHING written every day, even if it is only a "brain dump".  I've found it very useful.

So, I'm going to be focusing on posting more and better content, improving my writing and creating new bath fizzies.  Right now, though, there's work to be done and I'd best start doing it.  Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment