Sunday, April 8, 2012

Delicious Dishes

Tonight's dinner was "Crockpot Lasagne" as seen over at 'Dinosaurs Can't Eat Pizza'.

The Crockpot Lasagne is very tasty and easy to make.  There are a number of recipes on the site that I want to try and when you surf on over there, make sure to take a look in the archives.

Robyn and Nance do one recipe each week that they both try and then post their thoughts on it and they individually post recipes, too.  None of it is weird "who in the real world would ever eat that" stuff, either.  You know how recipe sites can be...  and, for instance, the crockpot lasagne recipe lists ground turkey as the meat but you could certainly use sausage or ground beef.

There will probably be few (if any) vegetarian recipes on 'Dinosaurs Can't Eat Pizza' simply because neither Robyn or Nance are vegetarians.  I don't have a problem with that, but I don't want anyone surfing over there and being disappointed that there are no vegetarian or vegan options.

When I've tried some of their other recipes, I'll follow up with a post here. Go check them out and let me know if you end up trying any recipes you find there!

No comments:

Post a Comment