Friday, February 10, 2012

Home Office Reboot

I am back to cleaning.  I started with my home office this time.  Mainly because it drives me nuts to be in there and feel distracted because there is chaos.   I know I shouldn't be so distracted by things in my environment but I am.  And so I need to keep things decluttered in the office or I end up getting nothing done (the lack of blog posts here lately? Because I've been distracted....)

Four weekends left until I have out-of-town company coming.  So, I basically have 4 weeks to totally get my sh*t together and make order of my chaos.  Easier said than done, let me tell you.

Tonight I cleaned my desk off. There is actual visible work surface now. It's pretty amazing.

I'll do some more catching up with blogging this weekend. I have things to talk about. I just need to get my space organized and then I'll get my thoughts organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment