Monday, September 3, 2012

See you in September... Wait, it's September NOW?

The summer has flown by... I suppose that being up to my armpits in job hunting has caused the days to run together a bit and I frequently have to stop and remember what day it is... most of the time with the help of either my phone or my computer.

I have a bunch of really cool things to share with you (via reviews) very shortly... the "long" weekend didn't seem very long because instead of doing the things I probably should have been doing, I was catsitting at a friend's place and imagining what it would be like to live in a swanky condo.

Also, due to the job hunting, I am trying new things... like artificial nails (thusfar a failed experiment) and nail polish strips (have been afraid to try them so far and they come in funky designs which make them a bit inappropriate for interviewing)

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe long weekend.  Are you ready for the rat race again tomorrow?  My day will start at 4AM and I have things scheduled tomorrow so I can't go back to sleep.  I think it's probably going to be a long day.

2 comments:

  1. Do you get more jobs with fake nails than without? I always do everything wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lgalaviz - Honestly, I don't know if fake nails get you jobs because my experiment with the fake nails was a disaster. But I fear that I remain jobless because of my lack of expertise with cosmetics (and the fact that I cannot afford full-body liposuction).

    I am pretty sure if I had my 20 years of experience, wore a size 2 and had a huge rack, I'd have a job again in no time. But maybe not if I can't do something about these fingernails...

    ReplyDelete